Shock and Awe Beard Oil
Beards need a special kind of care and men that don't know this will struggle with skin and hair trouble. Beard oil moisturizes your face and prevents 'beard itch', which is the initial stage in growth that all men face. As it grows, the special oil combinations feed your skin to supplement the important balance of nutrients that beard hair needs to grow. Dry patches? Solved.
Vegan, and cruelty free!
Vitamins & Antioxidants
Omega Fatty Acids & Proteins
Protection From Elements
Increased Blood Flow
Enhance Beard Growth
Maintain Thicker Hair
Keep Skin Softened
Restore Damaged/Dry Hair
Reduce Split Ends
Features & Dimensions
- Brand Name: Battle Rhythm Beard Co.
- Product: Beard Oil
- Manufactured: Made in Canada
- Size(s): 56g / 2oz
- Ingredients: Avocado Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Cherry Kernel Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, 100% Pure Essential & Fragrant Oils
- Scent Profiles:
- SABER - Cognac, Cuban cigars and fresh leather. Cedarwood. Zest for lemon. Spicy tobacco.
- RAPTOR - A wonderful light masculine scent with refreshing floral and musk notes.
- MIRAGE - Delicious and spicy! Almond, allspice, anise, cinnamon and nutmeg. All dusted with a soft powder and vanilla.
- SPITFIRE - The true scent of age old luxury. Spicy-sweet sandalwood with a balanced musk tone.
- PHANTOM - Prominently masculine with an uplifting appeal of Patchouli, Vanilla, Clove, Sandalwood and Leather.
- HORNET - A warm fresh blanket of crisp unharvested tobacco leaves with dashes of citrus and bay leaves.
- VOODOO (WEALTH) - Ozone, Jasmine, Muguet and Lemon. Gorgeous mingling of Lilac, Rose, Carnation and Lavender florals. Finally, a superbly handsome base of Patchouli, Vanilla and Rum.
Shipping & Delivery
Please allow up to 3 days for processing after which the average delivery time is 1 – 2 weeks depending on location. Please remember, the Exclusive Collection are hand crafted small batch items from local artisans. BUT time flies and it is well worth the wait!
*Order tracking is provided.
- Canada > 1 – 2 weeks
- U.S.A > 1-2 weeks
- United Kingdom > 1 – 3 weeks
- Within Europe > 1 -3 weeks
Refunds & Exchanges
Beyond our handcrafted Artisan Collection which is made in Canada, we curate and source our other products from several creators and vendors within Canada and the USA. This allows us to offer sensible prices, quality products with unique design. As with any purchase of any product anywhere on the planet, issues may arise but Verba Design Company is dedicated to resolving all issues.
Note: Due to these products being International return/exchange turnaround time may take longer (certainly that is to be expected)
Returns within 15 days of receipt of order. If 15 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete you return or exchange we require proof or purchase, photo of item being returned or exchanged and an explanation for the reason for return or exchange.
Permitted Reasons for Return or Exchange:
- Arrived to shipping address damaged
- Received wrong product
- Received wrong colour
- Product received does not match the description upon ordering
Shipping: To return your product please email email@example.com for details.
Unless otherwise agreed upon in email conversation, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
For more information please visit Refund & Exchanges Policy or email firstname.lastname@example.org